1.We have several locations listed below, which will take your blankets if you make some at home and want to get them to us.
2.Please pick the site closest to you, or send us a message if you can't find a good site near you.
3.Also, please help these fine groups/businesses by shopping at their stores or utilizing their services.
4.Very Important: Place a note with your name, mailing address, and brief description of the donation in the bag with your blanket(s).
5. We'd like it if you let us know when/where you dropped off your donation so we can retrieve them quickly.
Drop Off Sites:
1. A. C. Moore, Concord Mills, across from the mall, 704-979-3200
2. Quilt Patch Fabrics,1017 Stallings Road, Matthews, 704-821-7554
3. Charlotte Yarn, 1235 East Blvd. Suite L, Dilworth, near Harris Teeter, 704-373-7442
4. Mint Hill Public Library Branch, Matthews-Mint Hill Road(highway 51) 704-545-3932
5. Creative Sewing and Vacuums, Stonecrest Mall, Rea Road/I-485,704-542-8760
6. Candlewyck Baptist Church, 7200 Providence Road, 704-366-2310
7. Charlotte Sewing Center, 5113 South Blvd. 704-525-9022 hours: M,T,Th,F 10am-6pm, Wed. 10am-5pm
8. West Stanly Senior Center, Town Center next to Ace Hardware, Locust, NC, 980-354-8056
9. Jo-Ann Fabrics, Manager Jamie Carrell, 221 Norman Station Blvd. Suite 2211, Mooresville,NC 28117 704-662-3315
Designate Iredell county or Mecklenburg county when leaving blankets at this site, please.
10. Our regular meeting at Mint Hill Library, 2nd Tuesdays of each month, 4-8 PM
THANK YOU on behalf of the children we serve.
If you know of a place which would be a good drop off center, please let us know as we want to have places that are convenient to all.