1.We have several locations listed below, which will take your blankets if you make some and wish get them to us without going to a meeting.
2.Please pick the site closest to you, or email us if you can't find a site near you.
3.Also, please help these fine groups/businesses by shopping at their stores or utilizing their services.
4.+Very Important: Place a note with your name, mailing address for an acknowledgment, and brief description of the donation in the bag with your blanket(s), ie: blue fleece, red quilt
5. Please let us know when & where you dropped off your donation so we can retrieve them quickly. Email us as soon as you can with that info.
Drop Off Sites:
1. A. C. Moore, Concord Mills, (across from the mall), 704-979-3200 When leaving your blankets here, make sure you ask the location of the PROJECT LINUS box to put it in.
2. Quilt Patch Fabrics,1017 Stallings Road, Matthews, 704-821-7554
3. Charlotte Yarn, 1235 East Blvd. Suite L, Dilworth, (Kenilworth Commons shop. ctr.), 704-373-7442
4. Mint Hill Public Library Branch, Matthews-Mint Hill Road(highway 51, near Publix store) 704-545-3932
5. Creative Sewing and Vacuums, Stonecrest Mall, Rea Road/I-485, (next to Target)
6. Charlotte Sewing Center, 5113 South Blvd. 704-525-9022 hours: M,T,Th,F 10am-6pm, Wed. 10am-5pm
THANK YOU on behalf of the children we serve.